you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Monday, February 15, 2010

when i feel down....

lately, i've been googling a lot of stuff about famous quotes or life quotes or whatsoever quotes that google can provide me to fill my thirst of motivation. usually, i read my friends' blogs for inspirations and motivation.

many things happened lately: my worries about my universities (one by one, my friends are getting response while my emails to the unis have no such feedbacks), disappointments, overwhelming anger, or simply frustrations.

i've deactivated my FB, and kept silent for three days from the world.even my sisters were quite worried. i buried my nose in my beloved novels and did Google mapping. before this, due to a panic attack, i washed all the cars in my house and even waxed them. :) and i figured out that what i always tend to do when i've lost my self esteem or feeling low, i turn to these quotes for my motivation.

i may sound kiasu or just plain nerd to Google all these stuff but never mind. at least, i know what i'm doing is good. :)

here are a few quotes that i think are just plain awesome. :)

every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.

to wish you were someone else is to waste the person who you really are.

experience is a name humans use for their mistakes.

oh yeah, fortunately the girls are braver than the boys, they flirt all the time. :) (gwen stefani)

they may forget what you said but they'll never forget how you made them feel.


some of my friends said that i'm too complicated. because i think too much. or always being too sensitive. well, i'm just being me. and no matter how difficult it is, we should always open our minds and accept people just the way they are. with my fast temper and volatile patience, i take a long time to understand this concept. but still, i know i will have to because humans are not perfect no matter what hubris they have created to make us all feel good about ourselves. that's why God has reminded us to learn.

and i've learned that motivation come in many ways. you just have to know where to find it. :)


1 comment: