you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Express yourself exuberantly.

look around.

see.

watch.

observe.

look at the eyes of eyes.

green eyes are mysterious.

grey eyes are what they call sexy.

blue eyes are innocent.

brown eyes are soft.

black eyes are full of wisdom.

but never, there will never be any other eyes as the ones I see on you.

never will i see the depth you hid from the world, only with your eyes.

is that why you have been avoiding my sharp gaze?

or is it because of the dominance of my brown eyes?

no, i do not think so.

maybe, just maybe, you just want to hide the windows of your heart,

where all your feelings are properly kept,

unreachable to those who do not earn your precious trust,

which one day, somebody will reveal the contents,

and make your eyes smile again.

and those very same eyes will shine,

this time brighter, to guide your heart,

to see and believe your deepest desires.

but until this day, your eyes are still my enigma.

the enigma i would never want to discover, unless you allow me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment