you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

here i am.

here i am, creating a new post for my blog when i know my computing notes are practically shouting at me to be read and my QA questions are just nagging my brain cells to work on them and my accounts past year questions beg me to revise them again.

final exams are looming up.

and i realized there are still a lot of stuff i need to settle.

this is what happens when you keep postponing stuff. :) procrastinating is just doing no good for you in this rush hour circumstances.

however, THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE TO GIVE UP. fight till the end. :)

and here's a huge reminder from my dear sir jo whom i met this evening, STUDY SMART, NOT HARD. :)

with that, i know i've been doing the right thing to prepare myself with a steady step to the examinations hall. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment