you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life decision

Life.

everybody talks about life.

educated or not, people discuss about Life.

could life mean Love in few expressions?

or could it also mean Lavishness in fragrance of equity?

or just plain Luminosity in facing encumbrance?

YOU decide.

I have decided mine. My life is about:

being jubilant because everyone is beautiful when he or she is happy.

being sad when i know the tears God has given to me is to relieve me from pain.

being angry when i know the fire that burns my heart will later know the meaning of the calmness of patience.

being lively when i know one day, i can never jump up and down again or dance around when death has taken its cue.

being selfish which will cast a light on the value of sharing.

being spiteful when i know i will comprehend the preciousness of apologies.

being caring, which will warm hearts anywhere i go in this world.

being charming which will attract all the good things i need in life.

being exuberant when one day i know my exuberance will spark passion in those around me.

being strict when one day i know i have to break the rules and not feel bad about it.

being kind because that's what God has always asked us humans to be.

being strong when one day, i know this strength will be tested.

being weak when one day, i know there will be people around me who will hold me up as i slump into self pity.

being generous when one day, i know this generosity will affect the lives which are unknown to me.

and most importantly,

being myself, because God has created the originality in me when the seed where i came from was developed beautifully in the sacred place of a mother's womb.

being myself because that's who i want to be. and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment