you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the ray of hope


the low rumbling sound of thunder,

the flashes of daylight brightness from lightning,

the cold raindrops thumping against the windows,

as if they were made of rocks.

the hunched posture of those evading rain,

it's like everything's gone wrong.

but wait,

the thunder is just there to show how the voice above giving guidance,

the flashes of lightning gave me a glimpse of which path i should choose,

even in the suffocating darkness.

the raindrops are there to protect me with its comforting rhythm,

the assuring melody of keep going on.

and the hunched posture,

well, it's just a reflex of protecting myself.

i will have to straighten up again,

for i know, God created us to stand straight,

to be brave even there are burdens way too heavy for the shoulders.

oh,

there,

behind those dark threatening clouds,

i saw a ray of pure sunshine.

so divine is the ray of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment