you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dear heart...

dear heart,

are you okay? please. don't be sad. can you please smile? you're my best friend, my ally, my secret keeper. if anything happens to you, i will blame myself and myself alone.

what is this predicament that renders you to almost crack to pieces?

recently, i heard that you were hurt by someone you love. i heard he is a friend, a very dear one to you. yet, when you confessed to him that you like him, he turned you down. i heard he gave you false impressions or was it you who misinterpreted his kindness? no, heart. i know who you are. you are hard to accept other people's kindness, so surely this dear lad has done something to you that you feel soo sad. You faced far worse than pain. you told me you had this hollow numb feeling that engulfed you. stifled you sometimes when you tried to go to sleep. is that true? Listen to me, heart. You have the strongest cell in this entire human body, so, don't let some sadness weaken the pulse of your strong cells. be strong. keep yourself together. because i need you, heart. you're my life saviour.

or is it the predicament that involves your wishes to the places of your desire?? United States, United kingdom or australia? heart, please be patient. don't let worries and frets conquer you. Because you have a weapon. you have your prayers to God. you have faith. He will help you as long as you stay faithful, my dear. Faith, they say, can do wonders to you. Believe you can, heart. Because i know you surely CAN. your desires are mine. together, we'll achieve them so that i can make you cast a glow of happiness in the blood you pump.

Oh dear heart, I know that you're not alone. Please don't be sad. I heard you have other friends. no, i'm not jealous, why would i be?? in fact, i'm pleased to know that. I know nabilah can give you strength when you start crumbling down. she will help you cement yourself against all the tests you will face. and I know zera's there if you want to cry, or even annoy her. because she'll just accept you as who you are and give you honesty when you require one, heart. Iswari and Pauline? oh, i heard they're very sharp when it comes to understanding feelings. These sensitive girls will surely help you heal you wounds with their words of inspirations and full support. yusuf? ah...that kind hearted guy whom i know as a very patient young man. too much similarity between you and his mind, my dear heart. Make sure you appreciate his companionship. be his best friend, and he'll be your best friend as well. Jason and irwan are always there to ensure the laughter on your lips. They hate seeing tears dwell from you, so don't do something that they hate. or, if you can't stand it any longer, go sing yourself out with Aqmal. he knows when you grieve and will comfort you with the soothing voice when he sings the lyrics of wisdom. and i heard this friend of yours, named CL, is a very honest young man. He will tell you the truth when you need it, regardless how hurtful it might be because he just wants to ensure you don't feel greater pain later.

heart, look around you. you have strength. you have prayers. you have friends. you have me.

and I believe in you to stay strong no matter what happens.

because i know, despite all these predicaments, you'll remain beating. Till the last beat God has destined for you.

take care, heart. be brave.

Yours sincerely,
Me, myself and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment