you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

acceptance


you will never understand, because you are not ME.

you may think i'm childish,

when you yourself whines and complains about everything.

well, if you notice, i don't complain of the silly stuff. you do.

you may think i'm a pessimist,

but you never see me brighten your days up with positive bubbles around you.

building that wall of confidence for you.

but have you ever asked how my walls are going??

you didn't even look at the cracks i was facing.

you may take advantage of me,

because it's hard for me to stay angry, you thought it's my weakness, but beware.

my patience have limits.

you may think i'm a crybaby,

but here, some news flash for you!, i don't cry for nothing.

if you think tears are a weakness, think again.

maybe you're too cold that your tears gave frozen.

you may think you know it all,

but when you face difficulties, why do you seek me?

you may think i'm being a hypocrite,

oh, remind yourself, what did you do when i asked for honest opinions?

you may think i'm worthless,

because i noticed you use your sweet words to me only when you want something.

you may think i'm stashing secrets away from you,

maybe the only reason is i don't trust you.

you, who called yourself my friend,

today, i tell you. honestly.

who you really are,

because i think i should help you to see,

to accept me as who i am.









No comments:

Post a Comment