you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

wonderful weekend.

I had fun this final weekend i'm here in Malaysia before I leave for London. :)

Starting with Friday, I hung out with my besties in UNITEN. Sogo and Jalan TAR were our shopping destinations although at the end of the day, Iqbal and I just sat down watching cars caught in a traffic jam because we were tooooo exhausted. Lanie and Atul were the ones who maintained their shopping stamina till the end when I saw Amore and Ain resting in the prayer room at Sogo. :) as for my dear Lina, she's having her sweet time with Syuk. :) We did nothing much together except when we broke fast together because we were all searching for our own stuff. But, I HAD FUN. that's important. super tired but happy. and I love you people. the ones that matter to me in UNITEN. :)

Saturday, I spent my time with my Shahian 0408 buddies. KLCC was our spot. break fasting picnic style at the park. :) was a lil bit surprised at how large the crowd was and was thrilled with who turned up for the event. it felt like old times when we annoyed each other constantly in class although not all of us are classmates. :) and it felt good. cameras flashed thanks to Slurp, Jpah, Burn and Shahir. :) naqi, hana and hawa had to change their sunway plans. out of nowhere, Fadzir and Con came. :) Nabilah was there to get to know iqbal. fahrid, piju, rabab, fie, ain and suha with their excessive conquer on the cameras. a'a with his lovely 'daughters'. and i blushed a lot when they teased me with him. and we all ate NOISILY at a side of the park. haha..:) to those who attended the event, I just wanted to thank you people because all of you made it a memorable day for me. one sweet moment I know I'll miss the next time you all have another gathering. :)

Sunday, i decided to spend time with my family after soooo much complaining from my dad and brother. =.=" but it's worth it. i know i won't be going to kampung for this year's raya, so, when I turned around to see that lovely house of my grandparents, there was this lump in my throat. Not sadness, just the thought that I won't be able to laugh and tease all my cousins when they all balik kampung nanti. i didn't get to send my bro off to his school but it's ok, he'll come home again next weekend. in which i'll depart for London.

thank you, my dears for the wonderful weekend. and Iqbal, thank you for being with me all this while. :)

May God bless us all. wish me the best. see you people soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment