you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

touched.

i can never thank you enough. you made me feel touched with those kind words, those inspirational reminders.

you made me feel like crying yet i hold back my tearful emotions because i know you're trying to make me feel stronger with your love and support.

you're a good friend, buddy. and you know you are. best friend to me. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers when others won't even remember me in their memories.

i want all of us to share the same success in our lives. no matter where and what you do, you know success is always there, somehow just reachable if you work hard for it. so, for now, my friend, let's study. then, let's achieve our material dreams of monetary luxuries.... hehe...and then, let's make this love and friendship last till the end of time. :)

take good care of yourself too. we'll keep in touch despite the distance, weather and time differences. :) it's gonna be tough but knowing i have you somewhere out there supporting me, i know i'll make it through.

may Allah bless us all. :)

p/s: since i'm not going to celebrate raya here with you, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.

1 comment:

  1. sgtsgt dengki ngan korg..sdey kot x dpt join..ble ag nk jumpe ko??nk tggu ko blk..x tau la pe jd dlm mase tu kn..
    anyway,have a safe journey..take a very gud care of urself kt tmpt org..and hope u'll be da same dayah ble blk nnt :)

    ReplyDelete