you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

listen to me

i wish i can tell you.

i want to shout out your name right now, in the middle of this crowd, and say the three sacred words of love.

I LOVE YOU!!

hell, i'm IN LOVE with you.

but, despite the screams in my heart,

my lips remain tight.

for the hope that you'll feel the same way flickers with non-existent sparks.

should i be pathetic by waiting you to start first?

or shall i remain quiet like this forever?

because i can never find the right words to tell you how i feel.

i need help.

i need YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment