you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Monday, August 10, 2009

nothing is something

well, hi there.
i must say dat diz wud be my first blog post in my life. nothing to write. evryone always says dat when they don't know exactly what to do. in a way, when we say nothing, it's most likely, yeah, i got sumthing in my head. i guess, it's juz a developed kind of mentality and behavior which inhibits people to outspoken attitude. typical huh? those who are brave enough sometimes will just be deflated when their ideas or voices are not heard. trust me. especially, when a girl says nothing, she means there's a hell lot of wrong things going on in her life.

nothing. another mischievous way of hiding our misdeeds. put on dat huge false lip splitting smile, and say nothing, people would certainly raise their eyebrows and start asking, what's wrong? tell me. what is it diz tym?(dis dialog is highly compatible with mums asking their naughty children when they're smiling dat impish smile)yadda..yadda... yadda...familiar? hehehehe...dat's what we do evryday don't we?? frankly, i always do dat. those who r close to me r clearly aware of this good-natured-yet-annoying attitude i always portray in my daily life. hehehehe....(^_^) it feels good in a way but can bring u deletrious effects when u perform dis behavior at d wrong tym n wrong place n most probably, with d wrong person. not telling u d consequences coz i believe, u will juz know what happens next.

nothing. a very sad word when we look at it in a different angle. it's synonym to loss and despair when we lose somebody. death. heartbreak. nothingness.just like most of d books i read, my fave author jodi picoult is a master in explaining d details of such sad words. but in her stories, nothing is something. i wish i hav her talent of defining it here in my blog.

seriously, d next tym u encounter d word nothing, try search 4 anything coz ther's always something behind it. try. open up ur views. embrace nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment