you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

felt really bad

eww, are we into this mushy mushy talk??

why do you hate me?

as if i care.

above is just part of my everlasting argument with a friend of mine (i still consider him my friend although his ways sometimes cause me to reach my boiling point).

hmm....i called him heartless, insensitive and simply bad. which reflects me as an egoistic, cruel and heartless person too.

i know, i wasn't supposed to say all that, it would be better of me to shut my huge mouth up and ignore all his taunts and criticism. it's just that, not being that patient and easily angered, i find myself lashing and as they put it, became emo. maybe, i was just having a bad day. maybe it was just another mood swing that i had. to be frank, his attitude is just like what my best friend used to be in school before. funnily, we are still best friends till now. i wonder whether we'll ever come close to the term ok friends. hmm...(^_^)

so here, i don't care whether this will sound mushy touchy or geli or anything, but sincerely, after i thought about my actions back, i think i should apologize. which is kind of hard with a person like him but still, to clear my guilty conscience, i'll try.

so, here it goes, sorry buddy. i take back all the cruel words i lashed out. emo or not, i'm just me.

to my best friend, thanks for understanding my tantrums. it's a wonder how we became friends in the first place nway.

No comments:

Post a Comment