you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

gratitude

red spots began to appear. my skin got all itchy. ugh..it's gross, painful, i feel extremely warm in the inside and i have to struggle to keep my fingers from scratching and worsen the itch...i don't know what caused this allergy (if it is indeed an allergy) but last time i got it, it was because of something supernatural. so told by my father.

seriously, it's been a while since i got this what malay people called gegate...pronounced ge-ga-te. i think it's shortened from the phrase gatal gatal. hmm..not sure. whatever la. yes, i may have allergies towards prawns and squids but then, i didn't eat any of them during dat day except fish and chip for lunch. yeah right, don't say i'm allergic to a typical dori fish now.

i got this uncontrollable itchiness before when i came back after playing basktball with my friends in the evening. i walked back to my hostel during d twilight, a supposedly no-no time for a walk outside. well, in my religion, we believe that twilight is the time when all the satans roam around on earth and we are strongly discouraged to go out from the house at this hour. at least, perform our maghrib prayer first then we can go out. i guess, i langgar the pantang larang, n got myslef into this messy itchy pain on my body. my father hypothesised that i got 'sampuk'ed by the 'thing' when i was on my way to d hostel. yeah, maybe so. after i put on the ayat pengusir jin CD in my room for the whole night (and got an injection from the clinic), i woke up with a skin as if i never got itchy the night before.

i guess people believe what they want to believe. when i got it again, (yesterday), i repeated the same thing that i did to get rid of the itchy skin of mine. plus i was extremely touched by all the attention and concern that my frens gave me. although there was this one 'dear' friend of mine (and a few others who supported him indirectly) who suggested to rub clorox or at least use dynamo on my skin so that the itch'll peel off. personally, i think that they are actually suggesting to kill me. hahaha....admirable ideas, fellas but then, i still wanna live with a normal skin. all the same, thank you my dears for the concern and bebelan that u guys gave me. my deepest gratitude to miss S for the full concern that u gave me altho i hope i didn't make u feel bad. thanx JL, for the sweet message. thanx ZA, for helping me rub the proper medicine on the skin. thanx, IN, PL, YS, NZ and CL, for the brilliant advices and suggestions about my skincare products and creams. oh yeah before i forgot, thanx CL 4 wishing me well when i got a slight fever and food poisoning befor this. n yes NZ, i'll try my best to eat as many veggies as i could (which i couldn't except for carrots) to prepare my immune system against any future maladies. i love all of u from the bottom of my heart.

next time around, no more walking during twilight hours or eat weird foods at the campus cafe. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment