you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wasted. (Spoiler Alert: not THAT wasted)

Spring Break is here.

and how do I spend my time?

1. Ultimate Facebook all day long. (heck, i can do this everyday..hahaha..)

2. How I met Your Mother marathon. (Barney Stinson is my best friend right now.)

3. The Vampire Diaries saga. (despite me being annoyed at how everyone wants to save pretty face Elena, I still watch it for the sake of boo-ing at Stefan Salvatore for being so lame while Damon Salvatore does all the thinking on how to save a girl that doesn't love him at all. Bad guys win. Unless you watch this show, you won't understand what I'm talking about anyway. :P)

4. Spring Cleaning (Starting to sort out stuff that I won't be using anymore for this coming one and a half month before I head back. Thinking again....how am I supposed to pack all these shoes? =.=" )

5. Sleep. (Been sleeping early and wake up late. Frankly, I've been doing it often this spring semester. Maybe it's the fact that the clock goes forward makes me appreciate time more. Thanks to the spring forward daylight saving system. )

6. Eat? (No. If you call drinking mineral water all day long, and only a few bananas in between, i don't think i should consider that eating. it's just Snacking...)

7. Knowing that I have two essays due right after the break but not starting on anything yet. (I have essays due. Both RESEARCH essay which take a lot of time to finish it. Oh well, I gotta work hard for this. My final two papers. and one of it I always get a B+ no matter how hard I try. so, please, Nurul. one last chance before final exams. come on, baby.)

8. YOUTUBE-ING jessie j. (Oh man, you gotta listen to this pure talent. Ignore her gaga-ish look and interesting facial make-ups. Just close your eyes and embrace the sound of her voice. She's got one hell of a talent. It's been a wonder why she used to write songs for other people when she can sing really well. )

9. Shopping. (My money has been running low lately. Can't go into a shop without buying anything. This is pure pathetic, Nurul. I dunno where my self-control went but yeah. Money. Shopping. Time. and a lot of things to pack before I go home. )

10. Hanging out with my friends here in London. (It's been fun hanging out with them. lately, we hung out more often. i feel grateful that they came into my life. I may be a passer-by in their lives, but I wish to make myself a memorable passer-by. :) Will miss them terribly. Oh well, they did say they wanna visit me in New York. hehehe..)

11. Missing those who matter to me. This does not need any breaks or holidays because I miss them every single day of my life. Will be meeting them very soon. :)

Oh. Just wanted to quote Jessie J song lyrics because I really love those words...

"Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing. It's ok not to be ok. Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing. everybody's bruising. Just be true to who you are."

Not relevant to my post for today but just wanted to share with you that there are still composers who write good motivational song and it's not all about penis, vagina and rocking the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment