you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Possession

when you love someone, you don't ever wanna lose him or her.

but when you start being possessive, that's when he or she is gone forever.

it's not like you didn't improve. it's not as if you didn't try to be brave and trust him or her.

i screwed up once. Big time. and i don't wanna do it again.

we're better as best friends. but always know, whatever you and i are gonna be in the future, i've cherished every moment with you.

do not misinterpret my neediness to something burdensome. all my life, i've been facing things alone. I have family, and i have friends. but sometimes, there are things that only i confront.

i am really comfortable with you. in a best friend way, you complete me.

for now, I'll leave. just like you wanted me to. but if one day, I come back to you, with a heart full of love and not loneliness, as much as I don't have hope for both of us, I hope all goes well. If you accept me, accept me sincerely. If you don't, let me down gently. although i've learnt to fall without a cushion to soften the blow.

mysm.

No comments:

Post a Comment