you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

dunno what to update la.

kawan2 suruh update.

i have no idea on what to update la.

kalau cakap pasal weather can ah? :D sunny London = awesomeness. today, didn't even wear my coat because i was practically sweating (in a 16 degree celcius temp...oh my...m used to the weather....=.=")

classes normal je. days pass by. can't wait to go home, but kind of attached to this city already. :( but it's ok. i had my time here. :) gonna enjoy it till the end. went for a Harry Potter walking tour last night. not as how i expected but still, it was enjoyable. jarang keluar malam, so yeah. :)

got my test results. semua average je. :( tension. i work super hard this term. rajin gila buat reading and everything. never mind. God knows what is best for me. He doesn't want me to be leka sangat la kot. :Dto go to Stern, gotta get used with this lifestyle. Work hard and smart.

money running low. i dunno what happened to them. a lot of travelling i guess. for now, dah cover London, Cardiff, Wiltshire, Bath, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Manchester, Sheffield, Coventry, (Exeter) Devon. Bila nk gi LIVERPOOL and BLACKPOOL ni? =.=" Next weekend, DUBLIN. :)

Italy for spring break. Insyaallah. :) but not going to Venice. they say it's overrated. i guess i can't prove it since m not heading there anyway. :D Florence (wil visit NYU branch there), Pisa, Sienna and ROME. :D thinking of heading to Cologne in Germany (got a friend there) and visit my parents' uni in Aberdeen, Scotland. :) oh my. banyaknyaaaa places i wanna go.

what else? oh yeah. this week was super awesome. why? i met my old friend and my fave cousins this week. tomorrow is family day out before my cousins head back to malaysia. :) weeeeeeeeeee............

about my heart and soul? hahaha....i am ok. somehow, he wants me back. but can't differentiate whether he rea;;y wants me back or just feeling lonely. so, will just take my time. i'm taking it slow and going with the flow. don't wanna repeat the same mistake. let both of us take our time and space. :)

life's good. I'm loving it.





1 comment:

  1. yayyyy~ updates! =))

    like the candidness of this post! =D haha
    nice nice! =D

    ReplyDelete