you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

homesickness, perhaps.

sometimes, it's eerie, i can feel your kiss, your hug.

and without me realizing, i cry.

you may think i am weak.

but the tears that fall,

those are the ones giving me strength.

sometimes, it's eerie,

to see your face in the crowd,

and as i get near,

the person looks nothing like you,

perfect with your imperfections,

i feel this heart ache,

craving to hear your laughter,

dying to see your smile,

raging to feel your hand brushed against mine,

but i know.

you wouldn't want me to think about all these.

if only you know how hard it is for me,

to wait for you,

that anticipation broken when nothing came from you,

that small joy when seeing you through the windows on my screen,

you told me not to wait,

but what if my whole life right now, i depend on you?

i can't really tell my parents, i'm scared,

i can't really admit to my siblings, i'm sad,

i can't confess to my best friend, i feel bad

but i turn to you instead.

for my vulnerability is yours,

for my trust is yours,

for my love is also yours.

and then,

i look at the clock,

the time ticking away,

waiting for the day for me to go home.

1 comment: