you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

bloom it, Spring.

can't wait to start my spring term.

1. join university of London basketball team. regardless of my height. (i've seen how tall the girls are before...but i'm still gonna try)

2. tour around UK. go to a beach. visit Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool. maybe veer off to Ireland or Scotland.

2. TOUR AROUND EUROPE, BABY!!!!!!!! Italy, France, Switzerland...bla..bla..bla...:)

3. stop being d silent girl. come on! bring your loudness back!!! you're in freaking London where the noise is at the same level day and night. :)

4. i think i'll continue volunteering at the Oxfam store. i find it boring, but at least, it'll be good for me to wind down just by sticking price tags on the second hand books. plus, i love the store.

5. meet as many malaysians as possible. all around UK. set up huge networks.

6. enjoy myself. and stop being homesick. :)

Spring term, BRING IT ON!

p.s: i don't know what to expect from my flight journey to heathrow this coming monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment