you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fight the dragon.


He breathed the cold fire of fear,

sending shivers,

through the deceitful fiery red warmth.

he stunk of fear,

the stench unbearable at times.

his eyes dark with bottomless fury,

penetrating you with naked agony.

i reached out my hand,

warm of affection,

i let the fragrance of humility and contentment enter,

and i portray the empowering calmness.

he, who sensed my strong presence,

who had all the power to eat my strength,

or the claws that may scar my emotions for eternity,

bowed.

bowed to the shield of love and friendship,

leaving the black cavern behind him.

2 comments:

  1. this. is. AWESOME! =D you not just conquer the mighty dragon, but my heart as well... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there sweetie€!! :)

    hehehe..thanx for loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete