you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

nothingness

i may be super duper sensitive, or overreacting. or just mindlessly worry about nothingness.

but, that's me.

i noticed we've changed so much. not that i wanted to be selfish or what, just that, no matter how selfish this might sound, i thought you're some sort of my possession. i know it's silly. trust me, i've been so frustrated about the changes, everything seems new. and you. well, you are far way beyond my reach anymore.

i understand that you're a grown up and you have all the rights in this world to be who you want to be. now that i've stepped out of our world, i see you from a different perspective.

you're somehow different. your views are different. your ideas and beliefs are different.

you're just plain different. you're still the same person but with a different aura around you.

and to my utter disbelief, i no longer shared the same views as yours.

i will not judge who is more rational, or who's more matured because i believe in accepting people as who they are. no matter how difficult it might be.

because i believe in patience and its rewards.

because i believe that anger and irrational confrontations can lead us to a dead end.

because i believe we are all different and at some point in our lives, we will go our separate ways, no matter how we want to stick together till the end.

our laughter, is no longer synchronised in the same way. there's an awkward edge to it. there's a slight pause as we glanced at each other.

usually, there's this comfortable silence. but now, silence is unbearable. there are so many things that i want to confront you, but until now, my courage only persisted in this blog post of mine where not many know of its existence.

when i think again, let it be. maybe it's the best for now. call me a coward, call me a scaredy cat. i believe it's the best to let you go and venture your world without me by your side.

if you ever need me, just call out my name, and i'll do my best to come over the instant you call.





a note from me:

this is just a perspective of mine that i know many people have faced. including myself. no worries, take these changes in a positive way. there are various changes we will face throughout our lives. behaviours, habits, lifestyles, attitudes and beliefs. embrace the fact that you are you, and they are who they are. these people can be your family, your dearest friends or whoever that you love.

changes can be very overwhelming at times, usually during the initial moments. but if we strengthen ourselves and embrace these changes, we'll appreciate our lives more. because life is about changes and how you adapt yourself to find your true inner world in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment