you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Friday, November 20, 2009

my best friend just made me his enemy.

I HATE TECHNOLOGY.

i was dumped by my best friend from facebook, deleted from his YM list, he switched off the phone whenever i called, never replied my freaking fucking messages, won't even pick up his house phone which i think has this fucking caller id.

thank you so much for 'understanding' me.

thank you for being there whenever i 'NEED' you.

thank you for all THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORTING THINGS U DID FOR ME.

yeah, i know u're mad. i know i was wrong. but it's unfair for you to do this to me!
all because i couldn't make it to an event with you.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, MY DAD SAID NO. what was i fucking supposed to do??? look, I ADMIT IT'S MY FAULT FOR giving u hope that i would go but then, u SURELY understood how my family works. u have to understand how my father would react. I'M A GIRL FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S not nice to go out in the middle of the night. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT?? IF U WANT ME TO PAY YOU YOUR MONETARY LOSS, i'M freaking capable of doing so! just name the price. but not this price of u deleting me from your life.

look, i apologized. i repented. i said MY FUCKING SORRY. and this is the payment i gotta pay??

deleted from your so-called COOL GREAT LIFE????

thank you so much for being such a son of a bitch, my dearest best friend.

sorry i wasted a lot of your time to pursue your own success in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment