you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

a month's worth of words: too much

gosh, i've been neglecting this cute green blog of mine for 5 weeks. and i must say that's A VERRYYYY LOOOONNNGGG time since there were soo many cool new things happened this past month.

what was i doing?

i can remember clearly we went out celebrating our dear friend's birthday at sunway. i LOVE it. emotions wafted in the air, we became closer to each other. and the birthday boy was rendered speechless after e gave him his birthday present, a hard thing to do to a guy like him. oh yes, we had a good time. never know the exact words to emphasize on the moist tears in his eyes, our LOUD laughter, me playing basketball with my besties, seeing other friends skating across the ice, falling yet somehow graceful. pride filled my heart like a mom being proud that her children are out there, showing off to the whole world that they're good. (ok, i sound mummy-ish) haha!

then, i remembered we sat for SAT 2. oh my, i must say, i felt inferior again in those moments. i have given my efforts, yet my results sucked. truly sucked. i mean, if u're in a class full of brilliant people, u WILL feel inferior no matter how optimistic u try to think. hmm...then, there were friends, who supported me all the way. my dears called, listened and consoled me during the night i got my results. she made me laugh, he said it was just fine and they condemned the exam itself. my dimples clearly showed despite streaks of tears from my eyes. (^_^) thank u, my friends, for being there.

hmm..what else was i doing? yes, i had a two week hols. but due to a tweak of circumstances, we'll be having a one week hols too next week. yeeehhaaa!!! ok, so during this hols, i did quite a lot of stuff. MY MAIN PRIORITY; my uni apps. did my research on unis that might LIKELY to accept me. (^_^) then, i became this responsible big sister, fetching my bro n sisters from school, seding them off to tuitions and go to the grocers to get kitchen stuff. fuh...i truly understood what my parents undergo all this while through those chores. made me appreciate them more.

another event: submit my ED to brown. life is full of gambling, so, i gambled anyway. in nicer terms, it's called tawakal. talked to one of my seniors, she adviced me to just go for it. do what u think best. and my teachers were surprisingly really helpful. hehe, thank you soo much for everything. and hey presto, next week, brown will call me for a phone interview. alhamdulillah, i feel good for the time being, not entirely lifting my hopes up yet not crushing them to dust either.

today, i sat for my SAT 1. another important test. was not entirely prepared but i felt good and satisfied after finishing the exam just now. my essay was ok, i understood the text in CR, i remembered my vocabs, my maths was just fine and i could identify a wrong grammar structure. so far, things look ok. so now, praying the best for my results.

fuh...there goes the SUMMARY of the events due to my ephemeral disappearance. mind u, this is only a summary. hehehe...i had other stuff to tell but when i realized that i'm too tired to read my own story, i guess i'll pen off now. i mean, keyboard off now.

hehehe. (^_^) life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment