you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

All about emotions

I feel happy knowing that the reason of a person's smile is me.

I can drown in despair knowing that I've caused other people pain.

I feel cheerful in believing that my smile can make a stranger's day.

I feel lonely in knowing someone so close to me can betray my trust.

I feel nervous every time I'm taking a huge step in my life.

I feel angry when people take advantage of my kindness and manipulate my naivety.

I've never felt this lively. Because I get to live and breathe every emotions that come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment