you are what you read.

i may write my views.
that might appeal to yours.
or even oppose to your beliefs.
i may write my heart out.
to let your hearts know that i, too, know.
i may write long, or short.
i may write jargons.
but words are never jargons to me.
you may succeed to despise my words,
or fail to hide the sense you get in them.
try as you might, do your very best, for trying is living.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

insecure weyh.

today, i don't know why, all of a sudden, i feel i'm not suitable for the job. not a good class rep. suddenly, felt really down. i have already pointed out that there's a possiblity that i should step down. i told my bestie about it. actually i dah point out few times but it wasn't taken seriously. not that i hate the job. it's just feels likes i haven't done enough.

i know i shouldn't feel that way because my friends tell me not to.

but...

sometimes, i feel inferior to all my other friends.

yet, i still want to fight. is this normal?

to feel insecure although you know, you should just be yourself??

there are times when i feel myself not qualified to be around these really super duper extraordinary classmates i have now, (although they might think otherwise).

seriously.

i know, i also have my own strength. yet, my strength's beginning to ebb away.

it's unacceptable to do so.

the exams are looming up.

i have my responsibilities towards my parents, siblings and my grandma.

i should stay strong and fight my way to achieve my dreams.

i guess, maybe it's just another bad day.

no way, girl.

listen to yourself.

you are not going to lose this.

yes, maybe others are way better than you, but take it as an opportunity to learn from them. it's just that your strength is different from theirs.

yes, maybe you think you are not a great leader or something (surely you are only normal) where you make mistakes and people judge you for that.

yes, others love to laugh and make fun of me, but that does not mean it's because i'm stupid. optimistically, they adore you as their friend.

girl,

you are who you are.

stay that way.

be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment